Continental believes the Bible teaches the following truths:
1. We believe the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ; His virgin birth; His shed blood for atonement; His bodily resurrection; His ascension; His personal return to establish His kingdom on earth.
4. We believe that all men are by nature sinful and lost and that for salvation, Holy Spirit regeneration is absolutely essential.
5. We believe that Satan is a person and that Hell is a place of eternal conscious punishment of all unsaved.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, makes believers children of God through the new birth, assuring them of Heaven, and by His indwelling enables Christians to live a godly life.
7. We believe that men are justified on the single ground of faith in Jesus Christ who died and rose again to take away our sins.
8. We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
9. We believe that a Church is an organized body of baptized believers practicing Scriptural ordinances and actively engaged in fulfilling the Great commission.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.